For more than 50 years, Main Street America Insurance has provided reinsurance services to insurers across the United States.
Main Street America Insurance operates exclusively through the broker market and currently has a $250 million portfolio of assumed program business.
Financial highlights include: (Financial standing at Dec. 31, 2019)
- $1.1 Billion Direct Written Premium
- $628.7 million surplus
- $2.61 billion total assets
- “A” (“Excellent”) Financial Strength Rating
- “a+” Issuer Credit Rating
- For more information, please review our annual report.
What We Do
Support mainly quota share business
Support business countrywide
Leading market as a long-term niche writer of non-standard auto business
Also support commercial lines products